The private ranch development included the design of a new, 15,000 SF main house; 1,200 SF caretaker house; 525 SF greenhouse; 4,500 SF equipment barn; 1,200 SF horse barn; and outdoor tennis court.
BG provided mechanical, plumbing, and electrical engineering design, construction administration, and 3D coordination drawing services for the Aspen ranch. BG was contracted by the general contractor to provide mechanical 3D coordination and structural renderings to facilitate 3D coordination among team members. The collaboration effort helped seamlessly integrate project delivery to the client.
Notable Systems Included:
- 20-ton heat pump system utilizing horizontal loop field under new pond
- Radiant floor primary heating
- Zoned fan coil units for supplemental heating, cooling, ventilation, and humidification
- Full economizer cooling for all zones absorbing solar heat gain
- DDC building automation system