PT Ranch Home
The project included the design of a new, single-family residence, a separate caretaker residence and a master plan for future residences at PT Ranch.
BG provided mechanical, electrical, lighting, and fundamental technology system designs as well as construction administration services for new systems on the property.
Notable Systems Include:
- Radiant heating
- Radiant cooling, using circulated ground water
- Central air-handling unit with VAV utilizing ground tempered outside air for supplemental heat, cooling, ventilation, and humidification
- Air-side economizer free-cooling
- Water-side economizer free cooling, using naturally cool ground water
- Natural-ventilation thermal chimneys
- Heat recovery ventilation system
- 25kW photovoltaic grid-tied solar array
- Passive solar heat transfer system
- Emergency power generator
- DDC building automation system integrating HVAC, lighting, audio, glazing, and window treatment controls